Events are back!
It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for at Pilgrim’s…… we now have dates for our gin festivals and events resuming! Real people at events, tasting gin — this might seem like a distant memory. But the UK is bringing back events while adhering to COVID protocols.
After a year of virtual, the return of festivals and events is welcomed. In-person events are truly irreplaceable, and we know that you are all eager to get back to those face-to-face interactions, especially when there is gin involved. Over the past year, we have become incredibly innovative with our virtual events but while they have many benefits in their own right, it was never a question of if events would come back, but when.
We have all missed the rush of the in-person experience, chatting, networking and introducing our fabulous range of Pilgrim’s gins and Pilgrim’s liqueurs to new audiences.
On a personal note, we would also like to thank you for your kindness, understanding and unconditional support. It’s not been easy for business’ involved in the hospitality and event industries, but we recognise it’s not been easy for, well…. anyone!
We would like to welcome you back to experiencing our Pilgrim’s Gin range safely, we can assure you the long wait has been worthwhile!
You can visit Pilgrims at the following festivals and events:
- The Gin to My Tonic World Gin Day Festival – Farringdon – 12th and 13th
- Edinburgh School of Food and Wine Tasting evening – 18th June
- The Gin to My Tonic Festival – Liverpool 25th and 26th
- The Gin to my tonic Festival – Cardiff – 2nd and 3rd
- Foodies Festival – Tatton Park 9th, 10th and 11th
- Scottish Gin Festival – forfar – 10th
- Scottish Gin Festival – Linlithgow – 10th
- Foodies Festival – Winchester – 16th 17th 18th
- Foodies Festival – Cambridge 23rd 24th 25th
- The Game Fair – Warwickshire 23rd 24th 25th
- Scottish Gin Festival – Edinburgh – 31st
- Foodies Festival – Edinburgh – 6th 7th 8th
- Foodies Festival – Oxford – 27th 28th 29th
- Anstruther Harbour Festival – 3rd 4th 5th
- The Gin to my Tonic Festival – Glasgow – 10th 11th 12th
- Scottish Gin Festival – Boness – 18th
- The Scottish Game Fair – 24th 25th 26th
- Scottish gin festival – Cupar – 25th